Re: cal-html.el

From: René j
Subject: Re: cal-html.el
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 02:01:03 -0700 (PDT)

Anna Bigatti wrote:

> I wrote cal-html.el which creates an html site (1 page for month) with
> the content of the diary file... a bit like cal-tex.el.
> It produces fairly simple pages, uses some css, and I believe it is
> viewable with any browser.

I find your piece of code great and use it as a complement to planner-el.

I would have two questions though:

 - How can I have my appointments sorted?  I would like them to appear
sorted by their starting time.  Entries should be sorted for each day.

 - Starting time in my diary file have a leading `@' (at sign) because they
are also interpreted by planner-el.  How can I have the at-sign removed when
the appointments are displayed in the html file.

Thanks for any help you might provide.

--
René