Re: Calendar hack: Displaying ISO weeks, update for emacs 22

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Calendar hack: Displaying ISO weeks, update for emacs 22
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:55:32 -0700

Richard Stallman wrote:
We took out `facemenu-unlisted-faces' because it was a no-op,
it did nothing.  We were not sure it was worth reimplementing the
functionality.  But now I see that we should.

Why?  The only way Affi's calendar-hack.el uses it is:

  (add-to-list 'facemenu-unlisted-faces 'calendar-week-face)
  (add-to-list 'facemenu-unlisted-faces 'calendar-header-face)
  (add-to-list 'facemenu-unlisted-faces 'calendar-sunday-face)

Simply commenting that out -- or for older Emacs versions, protecting it
inside (with (boundp 'facemenu-unlisted-faces) ...) -- should be enough.
In any case, the face won't be added to facemenu-listed-faces, which
achieves the desired result.

--
Kevin