Re: tc.el --- timid completion

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: tc.el --- timid completion
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:18:41 +0100

    >> Alas, it is not working with "ido.el", my favorite enhancement of the
    >> find-file/switch-buffer mechanism (even when dropping out of ido
    >> completion by pressing C-f again).

    TP> The dropping out thing is easy. Just add ido-fallback-command (which is
    TP> bound to C-f) to timid-affected-commands:

    TP>   (push 'ido-fallback-command timid-affected-commands)

Huh? This as no effect in my configuration.

;; ** ido.el
(require 'ido)
(ido-mode t)
;; ** timid.el --- timid completion
(require 'timid)
(timid-enable)
;; make timid work with ido
(push 'ido-fallback-command timid-affected-commands)

Nothing changes; timid is still not working even when pressing C-f again and ido
is supposed to fall back on normal file selecting...

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow