arc-lzh-exe.el -- archive-mode on lzh self-extracting exes

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: arc-lzh-exe.el -- archive-mode on lzh self-extracting exes
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:32:52 +1000

This is a spot of code to add some support in archive-mode for LZH
(LHa) format self-extracting executables.  Plain .lzh works already,
but not the .exe ones with the DOS extracting header.

Only viewing works, not creating or modifying, but that was all I've
needed.  I'm not sure the unix lha program can create the executable
format anyway.

Current or future versions of the code (such as there might be) at
http://www.geocities.com/user42_kevin/arc-lzh-exe/index.html