ps-print.el ps-spool-buffer-with-faces

From: stan
Subject: ps-print.el ps-spool-buffer-with-faces
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 00:20:10 -0400

Is it just me or is ps-print.el broken when it comes to generating
postscript for any of the "with-faces" incantations. When I try it here
I get an error referring to "wrong number of arguments". For example
ps-spool-buffer-with-faces dies a horrible death. I tried to run this to
ground and it seems the problem is with the (face-foreground face nil t)
line. From what I can tell it should only have two arguments.

I realize I haven't provided any versions information but the line seems
to have been there for at least 22 months in cvs.