Re: Recoverable File Deletion System

From: Galen Boyer
Subject: Re: Recoverable File Deletion System
Date: 25 May 2007 23:34:01 -0500

On Wed, 23 May 2007, address@hidden wrote:
> Since last year we have been trying to set up the Emacs 22.1 release
> and not installing any new features.
>
> We don't want to put in any Windows-only features, since our goal is
> to eliminate proprietary systems, not enhance them.  However, if the
> feature also works on GNU/Linux, then we might want to install it.

Richard, founder of this wonderful piece of software that permeates my
life, (ie, I'm asking this with honest curiousity) Davin asked why his
code was or was not given consideration for inclusion on the windows
specific URL for questions about the windows specific distribution of
GNU Emacs.  Why was it not appropriate?

--
Galen Boyer