Re: archive-downloader.el --- Download files from archive.org

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: archive-downloader.el --- Download files from archive.org
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 00:09:30 -0400

Looks cool. When I wanted to batch download a few tens of
gigabytes of audio and video from archive.org, I used to do something
vaguely related using eev-mode but this was not very sophisticated.

Could it support video at some point in the future? Prelinger Archive
stuff?

--
David O'Toole
address@hidden