Re: gcalc.el --- A Google calculator interface

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: Re: gcalc.el --- A Google calculator interface
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:27:20 +0200

Christian Herenz <address@hidden> writes:

> I have a question, why should I want to use google calculator instead of
> the build-in calculator (M-x calc)?

If you wonder what Google's calculator provides, you can follow the
links from the commentary section in the file. Here they are again:

    http://www.google.com/help/calculator.html
    http://www.google.com/help/features.html#currency

Your question is hard for me to answer. I don't think you should use the
Google calculator instead of Calc. I didn't write gcalc to replace Calc.
I wrote it for fun and if you like it that's fine, but if you don't need
it I'm not going to make you use it. That's all there is to it.