Re: Please don't post features that depend on proprietary software

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: Please don't post features that depend on proprietary software
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:16:24 +0200

> It has been said to me that keyring.el is only useful for people
> who use either Windows or PalmOS.

That it not correct. The pwsafe program is licensed under GPL:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pwsafe

The back-end program I wrote for the Palm database is also licensed
under GPL.

I find this mode very useful on GNU/Linux. I don't use Windows or
PalmOS therefore this feature does not depend on proprietary software.
--
Ivan
http://kanis.eu

  "I feel like a million tonight -  but one at a time."
    -- Mae West