Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:03:58 -0700

On Jul 2, 6:50 pm, "address@hidden"
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I'll get back to this when the iswitchb integration is finished. Or
> possibly, if you will prefer the integrated iswitchb then it will be
> no problem at all.

Added iswitchb integration. See the newest version on Emacs Wiki.

(defun anything-iswitchb-setup ()
  "Integrate anything completion into iswitchb.

If the user is idle for `anything-iswitchb-idle-delay' seconds
after typing something into iswitchb then anything candidates are
shown for the current iswitchb input.

ESC cancels anything completion and returns to normal iswitchb."