Re: realplay.el interface with Real Player v. 1879

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: realplay.el interface with Real Player v. 1879
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 16:47:50 -0400

    PalmOS is als well known and also has a lot more users than Emacs. But
    there you say it is unethical to use it and support should be
    dropped.

Right.  The reason I reached different conclusions about these two cases
is that I think there is a tendency, even among free software supporters,
not to recognize that the issue applies to palmtop computers.

    Maybe you have some secret agenda but these ad-hoc opinions
    and suggestions to package writers are rather weird to read. They are
    amusing though :-)

Are you trying to campaign for freedom more effectively,
or are you looking for an excuse to ridicule the idea of freedom?