Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: billclem
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:33:16 -0000

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> "address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:
>>> That's nice, really nice. I'll have a lot of fun adding stuff to
>>> anything-config.el.
>>
>> BTW, don't you want to be in charge of anything-config.el?
>
> Yes, why not? I'll create a emacswiki page for anything.el tomorrow (if
> the weather is as bad as the news said).
>
>> It may be better if its development is coordinated rather than
>> everyone hacking away on it randomly.
>>
>> You seem to be suitable for the job if you're interested. ;)
>
> Sure, I am.

Where is the repository for anything-config.el? I found an emacs wiki
page - is that it?

Also, what is the best forum for posting mods to anything-config.el?
Isn't gnu.emacs.sources just supposed to be for source posting and not
discussions?

I've added a Mac-specific action to my anything-actions-file:
("Open File with default Tool" . (lambda (filename)
                                  (call-process "/usr/bin/open" nil 0
nil filename)))

And, an action to find the source of an emacs function to the
anything-actions-function file:
("Find Function" . (lambda (command-name)
                    (find-function (intern command-name))))

--
Bill Clementson