Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 01:53:18 -0700

On Jul 24, 10:38 am, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Tamas,
>
> there's a little bug in anything.el. Sometimes when I invoke it several
> times it'll error:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (cl-assertion-failed header-pos)
>   signal(cl-assertion-failed (header-pos))

Hi,

I think it happens only if your start anything when then *anything*
buffer is current. Did you try it like this too?

If so then it's a known error. II noticed this bug a while ago, but
postponed fixing it, because it's not usual the *anything* buffer is
the current one. Why would anyone switch to it?

I'll take a look when I have the time.

/Tamas