Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: Holger Schauer
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:05:17 +0200

On 5074 September 1993, address@hidden wrote:
> Anything doesn't work on XEmacs (not yet at least). An XEmacs user is
> trying to get it working, but as of now there are showstopper
> problems, so it's not really usable.

FWIW, I have it working here on XEmacs 21.5.twenty-something. A short
list of problems I ran into:

- The require function of XEmacs doesn't take three arguments.
- XEmacs doesn't like a timer value of 0.
- woman doesn't exist (i.e. (when require 'foo) isn't doing
  what you expect).

Besides that I haven't really used anything up to now, so I may be
missing other problems.

Holger

--
---          http://hillview.bugwriter.net/            ---
"Drucker? Wer braucht denn - als _Schueler_ -