Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 22:09:44 -0700

On Aug 3, 11:15 pm, address@hidden wrote:

> With some limited testing, anything now seems
> to be returning things according to the history values.

Glad it's working. Do you like it? :)

> However, if
> anything-filtered-candidate-transformers is nil, there shouldn't be
> any history written. If this code is added to anything-config.el,
> Tassilo will probably want to modify it so that the history is only
> written when the user has activated the filtered candidate transformer
> functionality.

Well, anything-filtered-candidate-transformers is supposedly a generic
feature (though admittedly it was added to support dynamic candidate
sorting), so saving of history shouldn't depend on its value being non-
nil.

I think there should be a function in anything-config.el which the
user has to call explicitly if he wants the history recording feature
activated. Like (anything-iswitchb-setup) for iswitchb in anything.el.

/Tamas