Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 23:15:45 -0700

On Aug 19, 4:33 am, address@hidden wrote:

> Are things still in a state of flux and I should hold off taking the
> more recent code or am I the only one experiencing these problems with
> the latest releases?

Hi Bill,

Things shouldn't be in a state fof flux. In fact, with the last major
code cleanup done there won't be any more new features for a while,
because I have other things to attend to, so I'll apply fixes only.

As for the bugs you experience Tassilo didn't mention any problems, so
I don't know what to think. I'll try to replicate them when I have the
time.

/Tamas