Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:57:02 +0200

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> On Aug 23, 6:54 pm, "address@hidden"
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Here's a Google Suggest source. Requires the latest anything.el.
>
> There may be a few linebreak errors in it due to Google Groups. Sorry
> about that.

I fixed them and added it in anything-config.el.  It's nice!

I need to look through your newes changes and see how I can make some
sane defaults for anything-config.  Especially the dynamic source
selection is cool.  Does it only suppress listing of source results or
does it suppress calculation, too?  The latter would be superb, since I
like so many sources that the calculations slow down emacs considerably.

BTW:  I noticed this typo. :-)

(defvar anything-iswitchb-dont-touch-iswithcb-keys nil
                                          ^^
  "If t then those commands are not bound from `anything-map'
  under iswitchb which would override standard iswithcb keys.
                                                    ^^
Bye,
Tassilo