Re: doc-view.el --- View PDF/PostStript/DVI files in Emacs

From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Re: doc-view.el --- View PDF/PostStript/DVI files in Emacs
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:59:44 -0700

Hi Tassilo

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

>>> I don't think that would help much.  The generation of the pictures
>>> is about the last 5-10% of the transformation.
>
> Please update.  I changed it to use plain ghostscript now, which makes
> it about 10 times faster.  The results are nearly as good.  The only
> real downside is that I didn't figure out how I can trim the margins,
> yet.

It doesn't look like the new version is in the git repository:

~/Projects/doc-view $ git pull
Fetching refs/heads/master from http://www.tsdh.de/repos/git/doc-view.git using
http
Already up-to-date.
~/Projects/doc-view $ git log
commit 2736e4f17a7592e5d1e018995f81a86ace44d3c8
Author: Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>
Date:   Wed Aug 22 21:44:29 2007 +0200

    Require dired

commit fe21cf209b5a15f83cefa42132f205b0f1aa4a72
Author: Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>
Date:   Wed Aug 22 21:23:09 2007 +0200

    defparameter -> defvar

Are you doing your commits to the git repository that is on the
doc-view.el page on your wiki?:
http://www.tsdh.de/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/doc-view.el

I am new to git, so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

- Bill