Re: doc-view.el --- View PDF/PostStript/DVI files in Emacs

From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Re: doc-view.el --- View PDF/PostStript/DVI files in Emacs
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:05:33 -0700

Hi Tassilo,

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> Bill Clementson <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi Bill,
>
>> I am new to git, so maybe I'm doing something wrong.
>
> No, the problem was on my side.  Please try again.

Yep, that did it.

Wow, the performance increase with gs is incredible! That's really
amazing. :-)

BTW, you might want to add the following bindings to doc-view-mode-map:

    (define-key map (kbd "C-p")       'scroll-down)
    (define-key map (kbd "C-n")       'scroll-up)

They make it easier to scroll the image if your frame size is too
small to show the entire page.

- Bill