Re: globalff.el --- Global find file

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: globalff.el --- Global find file
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:12:20 +1000

I would like, of course, to be sure the keybinds are right.  However, having just tried globalff.el, I am truly grateful to the programmers who did this.  Very useful.  I cannot find an email address to send a personal thank you note.

I will probably try locate.el.   Globalff is fantastic, but it is not as easy as it could be to manipulate the files one has located.  At least for me, yet.

Thanks for the opportunity to express myself about this fantastic piece of work.

Alan Davis

--
Alan Davis, Kagman High School, Saipan  address@hidden

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need for one non-existent."
         ---Lord Raleigh (aka John William Strutt), or else his son,