Re: anything is del.icio.us

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: anything is del.icio.us
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 13:47:37 +0200

Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:

>    > There user-emacs-directory is undefined.
>
>    Oops.  That must be new in Emacs 23.  The version below should work with
>    Emacs 22.
>
> I am using GNU Emacs 23 here and I do not see any of this neither
> as a variable nor as a function. Are you sure it is not something
> you have into your .emacs ?

What is now called ``Emacs 23'' is no longer the Unicode branch, but the
trunk (which is in version 23.0.50, not .51).  In this version,
user-emacs-directory has been added.

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  À quoi bon user des douze pieds de    |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |  l'alexandrin si ces dames s'épuisent  |