smtp-openssl.el

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: smtp-openssl.el
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:42:58 +0100

Here is a new version of smtp-openssl.el.

This file enables the use of openssl as opposed to gnutls for encrypted access
to an SMTP server for sending mail. This works cross-platform, with cygwin
openssl on windows, which I can't get gnutls to do.

I've written this for my own purposes, so it remains classified as a hack. The
new version is smaller and uses only `defadvice' rather than over-writing
internal smtpmail.el functions, so it's much less of a hack than previous
version. It's untested on anything other than the smpt server that I use.

Hope this helps some one else!

Phil