compilation regexps for perl and weblint

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: compilation regexps for perl and weblint
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:38:01 +1000

As part of my ongoing effort to get stuff out of my .emacs, this is a
few compilation-mode regexps I've had bouncing around, for perl
podchecker and Test, and for weblint (the one written in perl).  Emacs
already matches perl's ordinary compile/run errors, but podchecker and
Test are a bit different.  What ought to be four lines is rather
severely bloated by coping with different versions of emacs, but you get
that.

"But I don't work Sundays or me day off."