Re: CSense - Code Sense frontend and C# backend

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: CSense - Code Sense frontend and C# backend
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:14:08 -0800

On Nov 13, 10:57 pm, Vinicius Jose Latorre <address@hidden>
wrote:
> address@hidden wrote:
>
> I don't know neither CSense nor Intellesense (part of CEDET)
> <http://cedet.sourceforge.net/intellisense.shtml>.
>
> Do you have any comparison between these 2 packages?

Not really.

I tried Cedet sometime in the past and it didn't appeal to me, but I
don't remember why. Maybe it was too complicated, too many
dependencies, something like that.

Anyway, I don't know the current state of CEDET, I've written my
package simply for fun. I used SharpDevelop for my C# project and when
I saw what it can do, I thought I could do the same thing with Emacs,
and that's why this package was born.

The fetaures csense provides are pretty much summed up on the webpage,
so for comparison you should look for a similar feature list for
CEDET.