Re: compile-bookmarks (0.1) --- bookmarks for compilation commands

From: Gilles Allard
Subject: Re: compile-bookmarks (0.1) --- bookmarks for compilation commands
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:28:00 +0200

Nikolaj Schumacher wrote:

> For usage info see the attached file, or visit:
> http://nschum.de/src/emacs/compile-bookmarks/
>
> regards,
> Nikolaj Schumacher

Hello
I'm very interested in your "compile-bookmarks" package and decided to
download it and try. Unfortunetly, after having a look at the above
document, I failed to initialize "compile-bookmarks-mode" to 1 with
following error ( I'm running Xemacs 21.5 (beta 22) release :

"unkown menu item keyword: :visible, ["Rename" compile-bm-add :visible ...]"

I think this package requires a more recent release of Xemacs : is it true ?
And if yes what is the minimum required version of Xemacs ?

Any answer and help will be very appreciated. Many thanks in advance