New version of sr-speedbar.el

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: New version of sr-speedbar.el
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:20:35 +0800

Hi all,

I have fix many bugs of sr-speedbar.el.
I have attached 0.0.7 version of sr-speedbar.el

You can find this package at:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/download/sr-speedbar.el

This package is create by "Sebastian Rose".
I'm just a maintainer.

,----[ Say to Sebastian (Author) ]
| Sebastian:
|         I can't contact you with mail.
|         I have fix many bug of sr-speedbar.el because have people
|         report bug in IRC.
|
|         Please contact me if you see this.
`----

Any bug or advice are welcome, i will do my best.
Of course, send to Sebastian is okay. ;)

Enjoy! ;)

  -- Andy.