imagetext.el v.6

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: imagetext.el v.6
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:17:56 +1000

This is an update for emacs 23.  I couldn't tell if set-buffer-multibyte
is supposed to be just a flag these days, but setting it on then off
changes the buffer contents, breaking what I'd been doing.  The char
conversions I've got now now are pretty awful, but at least work :).

The C-n / C-p of emacs23 image-mode don't cooperate with text in the
buffer as well as the image.  I expect there must be commands lurking
somewhere for nice moving/scrolling in a buffer of mixed images and
text, like info-mode or html.  For the moment the mouse at least works.