ffap-include-start.el v.8

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: ffap-include-start.el v.8
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:54:08 +1100

It's been a while since I posted these few lines.  The latest creeping
feature is to recognise gnu make and gtk RC style "include" lines.

ffap works with point on the filename part of includes, but I find it
very handy to have it from the start of the line too, rather than moving
over to the filename.  The patterns are hopefully tight enough not to
hit something unrelated with the word "include".