Re: Sunrise Commander: Version 4 released.

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: Sunrise Commander: Version 4 released.
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 00:27:27 +0000 (UTC)

In article <address@hidden>,
José A. Romero L.  <address@hidden> wrote:
>Hello, Emacs Community!
>
>After almost a whole year of work,  I'm  releasing  version 4  of the
>Sunrise Commander file manager for GNU  Emacs.  Here is a list of the
>most important and noteworthy changes made since version 3 (r170) was
>first published:

Before I go google it or go to its web-site or the emacs-wiki,
could you say just a few words about sunrise commander, maybe?

If it relates to a "file manager" on windows, or even on
Solaris -- I never use it, since dired is so very, very cool.

Is it something you use instead of, uh, dired?  And (from
looking at your announcement) with a jillion more-than-dired
neat features?

Or what?

Thanks!

David

PS: yes, I will go hunt it down, but a from-the-horse's-moutn
answer to a question like this would be interesting to see.

D.