Announcing a Powershell mode for emacs

From: Frédéric Perrin
Subject: Announcing a Powershell mode for emacs
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:44:58 +0100

Hello,

I am pleased to announce a major mode for Powershell. Grab it while it
is hot from:

        http://svn.fperrin.net/powershell-mode/

This mode provides emacs with syntax hilighting, indenting,
speedbar/imenu support. There is also a default (compile) command with
error matching; however the (compile) command doesn't work as smoothly
as it should (see the source for details). HERE-DOCs are not handled
very well. Patchs for stream-lining those two things are welcome.

Another powershell mode by Vivek Sharma can be found on the web;
however it didn't worked as I wanted, and lacked any license
information that would have allowed me to work on it, instead of
writing this mode from scratch.

Since I will be using less Powershell in the near future, I will not be
actively working on this mode; but as always, "Patches welcome".

--
Frédéric Perrin