d-s-m default

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: d-s-m default
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:24:06 +0100

Greetings earthlings,

Here is my Source Code Posting, in its entirety:

  ;; Copyright (C) 2010 Thien-Thi Nguyen
  ;; This code is available under GNU GPLv3+.
  (setq delete-selection-mode t)

What do you think?  In particular, wouldn't it be nice if Emacs
did this for you on startup, without having to load ttn's Source
Code Posting (or Something Similar)?

Having tangentially stayed on-topic until now, here comes the
sordid truth: I am setting the reply-to to emacs-devel, because
this post is actually an unofficial user poll, with a "don't
bother to reply anymore" date of 2010-04-20 (~ a month from now).
Please don't reply to the sources mailing list.

If you want to help Emacs hackers save time, please feel free to
reply with an empty message body, but with the subject line
changed to one of:

  d-s-m default: t
  d-s-m default: nil

Thanks!