Re: nice-single-quote

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: nice-single-quote
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:38:47 +0200

() Andreas Röhler <address@hidden>
() Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:48:41 +0200

   Have a question:

   What about "'"

   Is there a way to discriminate it verbally from your chars?

I'm sorry i don't understand what "discriminate it verbally" means.

   Maybe have look for example at

   ar-singlequote-alnum-atpt, from

https://code.launchpad.net/~a-roehler/s-x-emacs-werkstatt/thing-at-point-utils.el

I managed to download that file and find this:

|(defalias 'ar-singlequote-alnum-atpt 'ar-alnum-singlequote-atpt)
|;;;###autoload
|(defun ar-alnum-singlequote-atpt (&optional arg)
|  "Singlequotes alnum at point if any. "
|  (interactive "*p")
|  (ar-th-singlequote 'alnum arg (interactive-p)))

What am i supposed to look at precisely?

   Should I rename it?

Maybe once i understand the previous questions, i can give you a useful
answer.  Until then, i don't know what to say.

thi