Re: BBDB or BADB (born again database)

From: Barak A. Pearlmutter
Subject: Re: BBDB or BADB (born again database)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:58:23 +0100

> When I tried to get BBDB working for me, I ended up doing much more
> changes than I had ever expected.

That is nice!

I've tried to do some minor BBDB hacking, mainly just maintenance to
keep the Debian package working, and have my current version in
 http://github.com/barak/BBDB
but it sounds like what you've done is the right thing.

Unless you object, I'll put your version on a branch in that repo.
This would be easier if you were to tell me which exact point you
branched off from.

Also: care to try for a merge?  It sounds like your version would be
more suitable for the Debian bbdb package; does that sound right to you?

                                        --Barak.