Re: Can someone give me an example of the SNAME type ?

From: Rivka Miller
Subject: Re: Can someone give me an example of the SNAME type ?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:54:10 -0000

Can someone explain me the essential parts of this function,
specifically, with some examples of SNAME ? How should the SNAME look
like ?

     DEFUN ("or", For, Sor, 0, UNEVALLED, 0,
       doc: /* Eval args until one of them yields non-nil, then return
that
     value. The remaining args are not evalled at all.
     If all args return nil, return nil.
     usage: (or CONDITIONS ...)  */)
       (args)
          Lisp_Object args;