various elisp projects of mine now online

From: joakim
Subject: various elisp projects of mine now online
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:42:25 +0100

I went through a number of Elisp projects I have and published them here:

  https://github.com/jave

They include:

dired-sequence.el --- Handle files that are named in a sequential manner in
dired
dna-debug.el -- functions to assist when debugging your DNA
dragbox.el --- draw a bounding box interactively
emsane.el -- Emacs SANE frontend
fsdired.el --- sort files to go to different places in dired
inkmacs.el -- experimental emacs/inkscape bridge

The projects are in various states of experimental dissaray. I use them
myself though.

--
Joakim Verona