First version of atom.el --A library for creating Atom feeds

From: Frédéric Perrin
Subject: First version of atom.el --A library for creating Atom feeds
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 17:48:34 +0100

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the first version of atom.el. This is a library
for creating an Atom feed from a Lisp program. The normal usage is to
create a feed with `atom-create', giving it a title and a Web address.
Once the feed has been created, entries may be added to the feed, by
specifying (at the minimum) a title, a permanent link and the content of
the entry. Text-only, HTML and XHTML entries are supported.

It is possible to produce both Atom and RSS feeds.

A simple feed would be created like this:

The code for this library is hosted at http://code.tar-jx.bz/atom.git;
a complete manual can be found at http://tar-jx.bz/code/atom.html.

--
Frédéric Perrin -- http://tar-jx.bz