vim-mode 0.4 released

From: Frank Fischer
Subject: vim-mode 0.4 released
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:34:41 +0100

This is an announcement of vim-mode 0.4. vim-mode is another
implementation of vi/vim-like key-bindings for Emacs. The mercurial
repository is available at

http://bitbucket.org/lyro/vim-mode

and the documentation at EmacsWiki

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/VimMode

This version contains many improvements in existing motions and commands
as well as new motions and commands and a new interactive
search/substitute.

Version 0.4 should contain most features I wanted to see vim-mode so we
are heading toward 1.0 release. The main task are therefore code
cleanup, bugfixing, implementation of missing commands and motions and
minor improvements, but the core code should remain unchanged.

Best regards,
Frank Fischer