An Updated php-mode

From: Ren
Subject: An Updated php-mode
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 22:29:43 -0400

Hello everyone,

I have taken the latest version of php-mode.el that I could find
flying out there (most recently worked on by Lennart Borgman) and have
started updating it to better support new features in PHP 5.3 and 5.4.
And I have been looking over bugs reported on the original Source
Forge page, trying to fix what I can.  My changes can be found here:

    https://github.com/ejmr/php-mode

I will actively be developing the code since I need it for my own
work, so I also welcome and bug reports or feature requests.

--
ejmr
南無妙法蓮華經