Re: Djvu mode

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: Re: Djvu mode
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:23:03 -0500

On Thu Sep 29 2011 Camm Maguire wrote:
> Greetings!  Here is my version, GPL'ed of course.

Thanks!  I want to look at it...

> I'd be most interested if you had time to play with it and let me
> know what you think.

...yet currently it doesn't work for me, probably because I have an
older version of djvused that doesn't support the -u option.
(I found that emacs can do the utf conversion quite nicely.)

I'll try to upgrade my djvused.

Roland

PS: It seems that my code is rather different from yours. In my
code, things like highlighting use the coordinates of the text
layer. In that sense, my code is completely independent of the djvu
images.

PPS: I guess we do not need gnu-emacs-sources to discuss these
things further.