Re: elisp-docstring-preview.el v.1

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: elisp-docstring-preview.el v.1
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 11:17:29 +1100

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> but what is the function suppose to do? I can't see any
> effect (Xemacs 21.5.29 or GNU emacs 23.1.1)
> maybe some screenshot in some place would  be a good idea.

That particular apropos-describe-plist?  It dumps the symbol-plist.
Handy on a (put ...) form sometimes.

The whole thing though is supposed to be as simple as C-M-x eval and C-h
f describe function or C-h v describe variable, etc, with some bells and
whistles.

> That is a joke or the sad truth?

Have a look at a documentary called "The Games" which followed sydney
olympics supremo John Clarke and his team ... incredible.