jdone 0.1

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: jdone 0.1
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 02:48:22 +0200

About jdone.
============

jdone is abbr for *job done* diary.

Target audience.
================

 * Emacs users.
 * Advanced users and developers (command line tools coming soon).

Project goal.
=============

 * Record job you done.
 * Integrate with tools to automatically record events.
 * Maintain basic TODO list for short task (coming soon).

Personally I was motivated to develop this project by necessity analyse how I
spend time to find bottleneck and improve my productivity.

Also you can record your activity to get proof that you make a lot of work to
your boss...

Home page.
==========

  http://sourceforge.net/p/jdone/