jdone 0.2

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: jdone 0.2
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 03:17:50 +0200

I release new version: 0.2

Check home page: http://jdone.sourceforge.net/

Check docs how use jdone in Emacs:

  http://jdone.sourceforge.net/INSTALL.html#id1

Check docs how publish jdone storage to Web server:

  http://jdone.sourceforge.net/INSTALL.html#publish-jdone-log-in-web

Download package:

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/jdone/files/

Grab sources:

  hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/jdone/code jdone-code

Currently I make this functionality (and use it for 3 day...):

  You can publish selected region, current line (and optionally kill this
  line). Also you can integrate jdone with ``*Log-Edit*`` buffer to
  automatically record commit events!

All message stored in ~/.jdonedb/current file and look like:

  date: 2011-11-16 02:35:25+0200
  app: hg
   Commit from: e:/home/devel/my-devel/jdone/
   Using jdone.el in Emacs.
  date: 2011-11-10 22:23:00+0200
   http://conkeror.org/InstallationWindows

I provide basic CGI script written in GNU Bash language to publish my
estimation points.

Now at job any colleges can see what I done. Very motivate to make more job ))

So currently jdone look like Twitter/microblog/dairy, but integrated in Emacs,
uses easy for parsing storage format, store you data privately and its code
very amateurishly ))

--
Best regards!