bbdb-spell v1.2

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: bbdb-spell v1.2
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 15:34:07 +0100

Mark Simpson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Ivan Kanis <address@hidden> writes:
>
> This code doesn't seem to work with BBDB 2.36.  I get the message:
>
>      let: Symbol's function definition is void: bbdb-record-list
>
> Is bbdb-spell only for BBDB v3?

Hi Mark,

Attached is version 1.2 that should work with version 2.36.

Take care.
--
Ivan Kanis
http://kanis.fr

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is
revealed only if there is a light from within.
    -- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross