weblint.el

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: weblint.el
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 10:17:14 +1100

This is a few lines I've been using to run the "weblint" html syntax
checker whenever saving a .html file.  It's fast enough to run every
time and keeps you out of trouble when hand editing html.

Rumour has it the big sgml tools can run fancy checks against a declared
dtd or whatever.  But if like me you're not smart enough for all such
stuff then give this a try instead :).