dired-async 1.0

From: John Wiegley
Subject: dired-async 1.0
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:26:56 -0500

* What is it

dired-async.el uses my new async.el module to preform copies, renames and
deletes asynchronously.  It works great with Tramp, assuming you have
passwordless access to the remote server (if the remote side asks for a
password, you'll never see the prompt and the child Emacs process will wait
for it indefinitely).

* Where to get it

The latest version can be found here: https://github.com/jwiegley/emacs-async

At present, it is part of my emacs-async project.