Re: dired-async 1.0

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: dired-async 1.0
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 01:24:29 -0700

I cobbled together an async dired video viewer wrapper for vlc.  It's got holes in it, I'm sure.  Would that be of use to you with respect to this project?  Asynchronous processes rock!

This works for my purposes.  I can use an org-mode relative timer, while viewing, for notetaking purposes.  Almost all the code is stolen.

alan