Re: mic-paren.el 3.10 available

From: rfflrccrd
Subject: Re: mic-paren.el 3.10 available
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:54:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. Nguyen,

Thank you for releasing this updated version of mic-paren.el.

As I use Viper, a Vim-emulation mode, I looked into the customization group
mic-paren-matching, hoping to find a way to emulate the way Vim uses to
highlight parentheses.  I found nothing.  Do you confirm it is so?  Basically,
since Vim uses both a bar cursor and a block cursor, depending on context it
highilights sometimes the parenthesis before the cursor and sometimes the one
after the cursor.

Have a nice day.