Re: Year calendar view

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: Year calendar view
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 20:10:55 +0100

February, 04 at 12:08 Uwe Brauer wrote:

> These functions and variables are defined where?

They are defined in calendar. What I did is a gross hack and I will not
port it to XEmacs.

Take care,
--
Ivan Kanis
http://ivan.kanis.fr

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn't do than by the ones you did do... Sail away from the safe
harbor.  Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover.
    -- Mark Twain