Re: jumpc version 2

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: jumpc version 2
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 13:14:42 -0400

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 16:35:17 +0200 Ivan Kanis <address@hidden> wrote:

IK> Changes:
IK>  - don't force vim key bindings (requested by Ted)
IK>  - insert a jump moves the index back to top of list
IK>  - remove debugging message

Very nice, thank you.  Almost perfect, but can you please add
`next-error' bindings?  It's very easy, you just bind
`next-error-function' appropriately.  For examples, see
`occur-next-error' or `compilation-next-error-function'.  Then the
user's keybindings for `next-error' and `previous-error' can take over,
e.g. "keypad /" and "keypad *" for me.

If you prefer I can give you a patch for this.

Thanks
Ted