upstr.el v.1

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: upstr.el v.1
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 11:38:07 +1000

This is a variation of C-M-u I use which jumps up out of a string as
well as parens.  I find it good to move up lisp levels even if point
happens to be within a string literal in the code.

The `backward-up-list' function which is the normal C-M-u is left alone
since lots of code calls it for its described purpose.  The new command
upstr-backward-up-list-or-string is good for user-level to more closely
do-what-I-mean.

No, eees hamster.